Recruiting Leadership Talent
Are you an employer that has recruited an executive or manager and later found they were not able to meet your expectations? You can improve your entire recruiting function and the effectiveness of your external recruiters by incorporating a comprehensive process that gives you better control over the entire recruiting and interviewing process. Learn more >
Executive Career Change
Are you an executive or other senior-level person who wants to explore making a career change or needs to search for a new job? When you are at a senior level and you are the one who is initiating a career change, you need to understand and use a career change approach that will be very different from how you found your last job. Learn more >
Carl Wellenstein has over thirty years of experience working with companies and individuals in the US, UK and Middle East. His key strengths are in identifying the end result that needs to be achieved, gaining clarity on the status of the current situation, and creating and developing processes that take companies and individuals from where they are to where they want to be. Examples of where he has been successful in the past include: (1) developing audit processes for organizations that focus on the highest risk areas, (2) creating business processes that are effective and pragmatic, (3) developing and implementing recruiting and interviewing processes that increase an organization’s ability to recruit the people the business needs, and (4) organizing and describing in simple steps the activities people in mid-career need to do to successfully make career changes.
My company focus:
- Small to mid-sized companies that are owner-managed or in early stage and need to make sure the leaders and managers they recruit are the right ones the business needs.
- Companies that want hands-on support in developing highly effective recruiting and interviewing processes and procedures that can be consistently followed.
- Businesses that are looking for an independent perspective from a financial expert who brings strong experience in different industries and personnel recruitment.
My executive focus:
- Executives, managers, professionals, and others in mid-career who want to make a strategic career change. This could be due to a desire to make a change or a need to make a change resulting from a reorganization, relocation, or career burnout in their current role.
- Strategic career advice relating to a specific situation or a longer term coaching relationship during a career transition in mid-career.