12 Steps to a New Career
Carl Wellenstein guides you through the process of making a job or career change in mid-career in a step-by-step fashion that is specific to your level and situation.
You will learn what you need to do, why it is important (from multiple perspectives–yours, recruiters, and employers), and, finally, I’ll show you how to do what you need to do with illustrations and examples you can use. Following the detailed instructions, the book includes career change worksheets you can use to make the process easier for you. You can download all the career change worksheets in full letter size at not cost by going to the Resource Library: Executive Career Center.
Twelve chapters are arranged in the following five sections:
- Self-discovery–What you bring to the table that others want.
- Job and career options–Understanding the ones that will work for you.
- Marketing yourself effectively–Crafting your resume and navigating the job market.
- Communicating effectively–Techniques that build confidence and enthusiasm so you are more effective when networking, interviewing, and negotiating.
- Creating your strategic plan–Keeping yourself on track.
12 Steps to a New Career will help you make a life-changing leap from thinking of “changing jobs” to defining a career path that will lead to a job you’ll love.
Click here to view the Table of Contents.
You can purchase 12 Steps to a New Career on Amazon.com and at Barnes & Noble.com by clinking on their links below. If you prefer to have a copy signed by the author or if you would like to purchase multiple copies, contact Carl Wellenstein at 310-489-3115 or Contact Us.
If you are an employer and you want to inquire about purchasing multiple copies of 12 Steps to a New Career, please click here.